Steel Shelf Brackets - New Site Launch

Monday, May 18, 2015

There's a lot of new things in the mix around here. Both professionally & personally, but one that I'm especially excited for is my little brother's new journey into hand-forged steel shelf brackets! After my endless quest for the perfect metal shelf brackets, I finally turned to Seth - a trained carpenter and all around amazing craftsman, and these are the beauties he created for me:


I immediately knew other folks would love their clean, industrial farmhouse look and so after a few creative sessions and dozens of brackets later, we're launching his new site, Cascade Iron Co

What can I say? I'm a proud big sister. Seth's not only amazingly talented but he's got such a kind, generous soul.  He's more than just my brother, he's one of my best friends.







Check out my pinterest page for more Modern Farmhouse designs!