Joy Comes In The Morning

Wednesday, July 01, 2015


It's been so beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest and amazingly, my boys, for the first time in their lives (seriously, I'm not just being dramatic...) have begun sleeping in. Which means I have hours of morning - my absolute favorite time of day - to think, work, exercise, sew, pray, dream, watch the sunrise, and sip coffee ... all until they raise their sleepy little summer heads around 8:00. It's been pure bliss. 

It inspired me to create the pretty image above along with all of these others happenings: 


                          New floral bag sitting pretty on Cascade Iron Co. steel bracket shelf 


Enjoyed a sweet morning with my Mazama mug, a moleskine, and the new plus sign Checkbook Cover 
New fabrics coming to the shop soon! 


One of my favorite parts of my work is playing with pretty color combos, like this Navy and Pink monogrammed bag. 

And while I haven't been here on the blog for awhile, you can always find me hanging out on Instagram and Pinterest. What can I say, I love pretty pictures?